Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

We went out to a local restaurant last night. We had ordered takeaway from there quite a few times, but I didn't realise you could dine in too. I had tofu with yellow bean sauce and cashew nuts and also pineapple fried rice. :drool:

A large plate of nachos. Tortilla chips with Trader Joes chorizo and Daiya cheddar block shreds in the toaster oven. I covered with shredded lettuce and wished I had some ranch to hold them down ;).
I really need to get more veggies in o_O

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
We went back to that local Chinese last night, but I didn't really like it this time, annoying!

• Sad
Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Today is the day after my 3-day liquid fast. I'm eating some suzanne steaks that I made and froze a little while ago with some roasted asparagus and tahini sauce.

Edit seitan steaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma JC
Today is the day after my 3-day liquid fast. I'm eating some suzanne steaks that I made and froze a little while ago with some roasted asparagus and tahini sauce.
Suzanne steaks? :???:

I should try eating just two meals for a week- breakfast & lunch I can easily eat healthy, but fall apart in the evening. I'd be so happy with just a ten pound loss. It shouldn't be that hard!
It would save me money too!

• Friendly
oh yeah. Yesterday I made nachos with Trader Joes soy chorizo. As I was about to put the rest away, i thought to mix some with vwg. I'd been wanting to try this for so long already! I mixed enough to saturate the flaky chorizo, then added just enough water. I let it sit while I ate, then I seared it, and then just kept adding water to steam it. Can't say how long, other then till it puffed up, then seared just enough to dry. It came out extremely well! Much like a texture of lump Italian sausage.
Anyway, I made like a taco salad with that

I had some vegan "dirty" loaded fries at the concert last night along with two ciders. One was cherry flavour and one was rhubarb and custard flavour.

I should try eating just two meals for a week- breakfast & lunch I can easily eat healthy, but fall apart in the evening. I'd be so happy with just a ten pound loss. It shouldn't be that hard!
It would save me money too!

This is something that we do, however, we both work from home so it is easier. We do not eat, normally, until noon or later and then again around 8:30-9:00 pm. We do have coffee first thing. We also try to do whatever exercise we can before eating as that is what uses up the resident fat cells (he walks and I use the rebounder). I am not sure, anymore, how I would fit in a third meal. We do sometimes have a small snack around 5pm.

Last night we had a huge caesar salad (homemade dressing, croutons, nooch) with Gardein fissh Fillets.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com