Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Mushrooms with finely chopped peppers and spring onions in garlic butter, potato croquettes, steamed cauliflower, raw spinach leaves and rårörda lingon followed by a fresh fruit salad.

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
I wanted to have vegan cream cheese on bagels but they brought white instead of wholemeal so I didn't.

I had crackers instead with two types of vegan cream cheese to compare them. Violife won against Philadelphia. I had a chocolate chip cookie afterwards. Rose wine.

I am almost completely out of fresh veggies. I had a sweet potato and onion. I roasted the veggies, cooked some red lentils, heated up TJ Tikka veggies and made quinoa. Mixed the veggies, tikka and lentils with more spices and that went over the quinoa.

Reactions: Emma JC
big late lunch so for dinner made a silken tofu garlic/onion dip and cut up celery, carrot, cucumber, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green onion whole, bell pepper, jalapeno stuffed green olives and then had a few tortilla chips to scoop up the last of the dip

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Out of fresh veggies. I made a box of daiya chedder mac and cheese with grilled hot dogs, canned sweet peas, lots of hot sauce, mayo, butter, mustard, nooch and garlic.
I know some of it sounds odd, but it is so good.

Reactions: Emma JC