Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Leftover sweet potato and lentil whole-wheat lasagne made in the slow cooker.
A coleslaw with French dressing and seeds.
Berries with coconut Alpro yogourt.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
The last of the seitan tacos, topped with vegan cheese, red onion, chopped spinach and green olives.

Reactions: Val
Dinner will be something light because I had a big lunch (veggie pot pie with spinach salad and Italian bread).

Nuggets served with leftover carrots, cauliflower and potatoes with a sprinkle of yeast flakes and a drizzle of oil.
Home made apple compote with Alpro coconut yogurt.

Red beans with cayenne salsa, marinated yuba (quite sour:drool:), georgian-style chopped cabbage, pickled jalapeños, cherry tomatoes, dried kiwies, soaked cashews, raw pumpkin seeds (i love them so much, yum!) :lick:

Reactions: PTree15
A spinach salad with marinated tofu topped with Italian dressing.

I was going to make sag aloo, but my sister made fried potatoes with vegan sausage for breakfast, so I'll wait on that. Maybe a stew....

It's football Sunday and my team is playing! So I'm going to make seitan buffalo nuggets and maybe some baked potato wedges.

White bean and soy curl stew- in the Instant Pot
Better than boullion no chicken, dried mushrooms I powdered, carrots, onion, potato, parsley sage rosemary and thyme

Farro with cayenne salsa! Yum!:drool: Plus georgian-style spicy chopped cabbage, pickled yuba, soaked chia seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, dried papaya, soaked cashews and dark chocolate.:D

Reactions: Mischief
I love Simon & Garfunkel! Never had an album though :shrug:
Those are my favorite herbs together too!
So....Scorpius now has an Instant Pot--ready for a thread yet :ignore:

I love Simon & Garfunkel! Never had an album though :shrug:
Those are my favorite herbs together too!
So....Scorpius now has an Instant Pot--ready for a thread yet :ignore:
It's actually an old English folk ballad that predates Simon and Garfunkel by some four centuries. :p My favorite version is by the King's Singers.

Saturday night I made veggie pot pie stew with dumplings for me and my boyfriend. I made some baked tofu cubes as a chicken analog since my local grocery store was out of the savory baked tofu AND Gardein chicken strips the day I went. Pretty much everything else I needed I had on hand, including the last of the potatoes from the beef stew the weekend before and some frozen mixed vegetables that have been in my freezer forever. So it was a nice in that regard too.

I suggested mushroom stroganoff for this Saturday and when I sent my boyfriend the recipe he said it looks delicious. We both love mushrooms and the recipe I found takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, so we can have fun cooking it together when he gets out of work and it won't be too much fuss. Again, I only need 2 or 3 ingredients I don't already have, so it will be easy on the grocery budget too.

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
I have leftover buffalo seitan nuggets, so tonight I think I will make a wrap with some vegan cheese, onions and spinach.

Reactions: KLS52 and Val