Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I made frozen stir fry veggies with rice and a doctored up sauce. So disappointing! :down:
For something most people think of as a quick easy dinner, it's what I screw up most :rofl:

I'm making an autumn themed squash casserole. I'm thinking of a corn flake crumbly topping with pecans. It will almost be like an apple crumble, but a bit more savoury. I am definitely adding apples too. I love Fall!

argh - you just reminded me that I don't have any apples for my 'dressing' (thank you)- will have to go out and get one or two today

last night we had just a simple aglio y olio, nothing special and a few cookies for dessert

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We have a romanian dish that translates as "beaten beans" which is similar to a white beans hummus with caramelized onion on top. We had this on toast, topped with guacamole. I am probably going to have this for a few nights in a row as my mother made me a bucket of this "beaten beans" and the combination is amazing. She doesn't know how to cook in smaller quantities 😐 I am lucky she is a great cook, though 😁

We have a romanian dish that translates as "beaten beans" which is similar to a white beans hummus with caramelized onion on top. We had this on toast, topped with guacamole. I am probably going to have this for a few nights in a row as my mother made me a bucket of this "beaten beans" and the combination is amazing. She doesn't know how to cook in smaller quantities 😐 I am lucky she is a great cook, though 😁
I love that--minus the quac!

I realized I used to make my tofu spinach dip baked with noodles--thinned out with soy milk. The recipe needed a ton more seasoning, and I wish I had made my mayo first, it's good but dry. I added most of a packet of French onion soup/dip mix like I use in my dip and cayenne

leftover spaghetti sauce on a small amount of spaghettini with onion/garlic/olives/chili peppers in the sauce - a small slab of bread 'already sauced' pizza with garlic powder sprinkled on top

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Tofu in a sweet smoky sticky sauce with twice-cooked potatoes (boiled, strained then baked) and cauliflower followed by fresh fruit salad and Alpro blueberry plantgurt. Because spicy food is out of the question just now, I tried using liquid smoke instead of smoked paprika and it was delicious!