Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Due to M having a scare in the night (bad reflux due to hiatus hernia) I only cooked small portions today with out any oil. Some potatoes I boiled yesterday I put in the oven to crisp up along side some chopped red peppers and some lightly boiled sugar snaps.

I was reading somewhere, the other day when I was looking at roasting red peppers, that most people remove the skin from them as many people apparently can't handle the skin. We never remove the skin, raw or cooked, however it may be something to consider for her.

Last night we had rice with Gardein Chickn Tenders, steamed brussel sprouts, sweet chili sauce.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I was reading somewhere, the other day when I was looking at roasting red peppers, that most people remove the skin from them as many people apparently can't handle the skin. We never remove the skin, raw or cooked, however it may be something to consider for her.

Last night we had rice with Gardein Chickn Tenders, steamed brussel sprouts, sweet chili sauce.

Emma JC
That's funny, I never remove the skin, but I always wish I had! I just dislike it texturally

I am out tonight and I am thinking of eating at Leon. Leon is like a fast food place, but much healthier options. I've never eaten there before. I will take a pic if it is something nice.:)

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I am out tonight and I am thinking of eating at Leon. Leon is like a fast food place, but much healthier options. I've never eaten there before. I will take a pic if it is something nice.:)
I didn't have that in the end as we went to a bar instead! I had a chickenless burger and fries!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
didn't have time to eat yesterday until around 4pm so just had a banana and a spoon of peanut butter so had my very heaping noodley soy curly veggie soup for dinner instead of lunch

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
I'm not sure what I want for dinner. I might make veggie chili. I have lots of bits of soy curls that I will add to the chili (I never made the taco-flavored soy curls last weekend). It's weird because I usually just have beans in my chili, but this might be a nice touch with the soy curl bits. And I think this will call for cornbread. :)

I'm not sure what I want for dinner. I might make veggie chili. I have lots of bits of soy curls that I will add to the chili (I never made the taco-flavored soy curls last weekend). It's weird because I usually just have beans in my chili, but this might be a nice touch with the soy curl bits. And I think this will call for cornbread. :)
I'm thinking chili too. I use red lentils in mine and TJ's soy chorizo. Cornbread sounds good too, with creamed corn! I made it another way last time and didn't like it--too dry
I was thinking white beans and kale chowder