Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A warm cauliflower & potato salad with Dijon mustard vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A kind of soup/stew made with leftover tomato/veg stock with added brown basmati rice/lentils
a sprinkle of Tajin and yeast flakes.

Raspberries & blueberries with coconut milk yogurt/sweetener.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I made burgers from a recipe I watched on the Jazzy Vegetarian. Just fresh wheat bread crumbs, herbs, and mixed with ground walnuts, and a tub of mushrooms and some onion. I should have baked them but didn't want to run the oven. Pan sauteed didn't cook enough
I need produce!

I'm making a simple sheet pan roasted veggie dinner tonight. It will be a combo of potatoes, yams, carrots, parsnips, beets, cauliflower, and onions. The flavour of the veggie is enough for me. I just season this with salt and pepper. I give it a light drizzle of olive oil (don't tell Dr. Esselstyn) to help crisp up the edges. I probably use about a tablespoon for the entire sheet pan. I can see the doc rolling his eyes, lol.

A mini soft corn tortilla with melted Nurishh cheese/tofu bake/diced tomato/Tajin
Leftover chickpea pasta/steamed brussels/carrots/sweet potatoes with cracked pepper/Cornish sea salt/evo/yeast flakes

Raspberries & blueberries with coconut cream/sweetener

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
noodles for lunch and dinner - my honey made us a small dish of the new noodles I bought and sauted some chili peppers, garlic, cashews, green onions and made a sauce of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, gourmet rice vinegar etc - it was delicious

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

noodles for lunch and dinner - my honey made us a small dish of the new noodles I bought and sauted some chili peppers, garlic, cashews, green onions and made a sauce of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, gourmet rice vinegar etc - it was delicious

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I like noodles too, and wonder what are all the kinds of noodles you use?
I picture thick udon noodles when you say noodley soup! Cause I like those in miso soup with bok choy and tofu.

Yeah, making red lentil dal now, to use the half can of coconut milk that's been opened since Sun. You can tell bad coconut milk--right?
Yep, you can definitely tell. Mine had an icky smell when it went bad.

• Informative
Reactions: silva