Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Corn on the cob, and a Field Roast apple sage I got on clearance. It isn't as good as I remember, I guess that has more to do with making seitan myself.
I'd been using Veganaise on corn with nooch, garlic powder, salt and pepper, but today I pulled out a stick of Country Crock almond oil. I love the tubs, and had only used the stick in baking. It isn't very good! It reminds me of when margarine first came out, really artificial tasting.
Oh well, Veganaise is my new Just Mayo I guess!
Wish I had some fruit....

last night it was very very hot (again); I didn't wish to turn on the oven so it was couscous night - and entire bulb of garlic roasted in a minute amount of olive oil, cucumber, olives, green onions, cherry tomatoes, a can of chick peas, all mixed in - delicious and satisfying

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Pea protein veggie balls in an italian style tomato sauce with lots of onions and mixed pasta.
Could you share the recipe for the veggie balls? I've never bought pea protein before - I assume this is a plain concentrated pea protein like this? The web shows various types ranging from ordinary pulse flour to the bodybuilders' stuff that used to be incongruously shelved by the homebrewing stuff in UK health food shops.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde