Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I’ll skip the marshmallows this time and just go with the pecans.
I hate that nuts and seeds are so expensive! I want to do a nut roast as well. Trader Joe’s has the best prices but I waited too long and it’s going to be so crowded.

I totally agree. Have you looked at Aldi's prices for nuts. Over here, it's Lidl that has the best prices for nuts. I usually stock up on these items when they are on SO. I have tons of bags of them. :up:

My tree is up! There is one section of lights that seems to be out, so I think I will buy a small string of battery-powered LED lights and wrap them into that section. Other than that, let the adjustments begin, haha. I pretty much used every ornament. :D And Theo photobombed, haha.

fullsizeoutput_a77.jpeg

My tree is up! There is one section of lights that seems to be out, so I think I will buy a small string of battery-powered LED lights and wrap them into that section. Other than that, let the adjustments begin, haha. I pretty much used every ornament. :D And Theo photobombed, haha.

View attachment 19244
So gorgeous! :smitten:
...and that afghan is beautiful! Yours?

Reactions: PTree15
Beautiful tree! I think I’m going to skip the tree this year. I bought two wreaths to hang in the living room. And I have my little trees and my gnome up all year round lol. Plus my Christmas walk plaque that I never took down. 😁

Reactions: Val
Beautiful tree! I think I’m going to skip the tree this year. I bought two wreaths to hang in the living room. And I have my little trees and my gnome up all year round lol. Plus my Christmas walk plaque that I never took down. 😁
Thank you, KLS! I don't blame you for skipping the tree. You'll have enough packing to do. ;)

Reactions: Val and KLS52
@PTree15 Gorgeous, gorgeous tree (is it real ?) and decorations. I've put mine up. Si tiny, weeny and it's looks like one of your tree's branches in comparison. ;) :D

Reactions: Val
@PTree15 Gorgeous, gorgeous tree (is it real ?) and decorations. I've put mine up. Si tiny, weeny and it's looks like one of your tree's branches in comparison. ;) :D
Thank you, shyvas! I am sure your tree is lovely! My tree is artificial. I used to get real trees until the apartment complex I lived in banned them because of fire concerns. It ended up being more beneficial because Theo pretty much leaves it alone, unlike a real tree. He always broke ornaments trying to climb the real trees. 😁

I was going to buy this but I hesitated and now it’s out of stock. :cry:

7585DF7E-80A4-43BC-A54C-13AB49D71F8E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.