Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost all of my decorations up! Happy, happy. I did the rest while talking on the phone half the afternoon. :D I also found a tablecloth in one of my bins that will fit my square kitchen table perfectly. It's really pretty. It's a cream color with bright red poinsettias on it. I will be having a small family party in a couple of weeks, and it will look so festive. :)

Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie
Any chance you’ll be making a nut roast for Christmas?
:rofl: :D

I have written out my cards and I will mail them off tomorrow. Making progress. My party is a week from Saturday, and I still need to do the following: finish shopping for gifts, make cookies (three kinds, I think), and, of course, clean. Part of that entails going through two large bags of mail (it's never-ending) sitting on my guest room floor. :D My sister will be staying in that room, so I need to get it ship-shape. :)

I think tomorrow I will try to make the nut roast (thanks to the very generous nut fairy, who sent me a huge container ... you know who you are ;) ).

Reactions: Val and Chryssie
I have written out my cards and I will mail them off tomorrow. Making progress. My party is a week from Saturday, and I still need to do the following: finish shopping for gifts, make cookies (three kinds, I think), and, of course, clean. Part of that entails going through two large bags of mail (it's never-ending) sitting on my guest room floor. :D My sister will be staying in that room, so I need to get it ship-shape. :)

I think tomorrow I will try to make the nut roast (thanks to the very generous nut fairy, who sent me a huge container ... you know who you are ;) ).

Oooooh a nut fairy.😘

I’m excited to make another nut roast too. I’m going to finely chop the nuts this time and add some chestnuts. And maybe include mashed chickpeas to help hold it together.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I should start wrapping. I have everything piled up in the bedroom. But it’s such a chore because of the cats. :kitty:

Reactions: Val
I’m excited to make another nut roast too. I’m going to finely chop the nuts this time and add some chestnuts. And maybe include mashed chickpeas to help hold it together.

I always finely grind the nuts and chop up a small amount for texture. I always use a binding agent such as pureed chickpeas, lentils or sweet potatoes. The mixture needs to be moist.
I'm going to make this week (including gravy and cranberry sauce) mine and freeze them.

I always finely grind the nuts and chop up a small amount for texture. I always use a binding agent such as pureed chickpeas or sweet potatoes. The mixture needs to be moist.
I'm going to make this week (including gravy and cranberry sauce) mine and freeze them.
Yes I got the idea from you. 😊

I saw this amazing video on FB of a stuffed “pork” roast from Bosh. I saved it and wanted to post it here but I can’t find a copy feature. I’m so annoyed. I even tried YouTube but I can’t find it! Gahhh.

I saw this amazing video on FB of a stuffed “pork” roast from Bosh. I saved it and wanted to post it here but I can’t find a copy feature. I’m so annoyed. I even tried YouTube but I can’t find it! Gahhh.

I love, love Bosh TV. 😍😍😍

@Val ...OMG...how did you do that?!?! Lol. I searched for over twenty minutes! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: shyvas
It was the latest publication by Bosh tv, posted 22 hours ago. Perhaps you were searching earlier, and it hadn't been posted yet.☺

We have a Bosh TV thread in the Food section. Perhaps you could post it over there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.