Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread (2021)

I'm so glad Halloween is over! I swear the candy should have gone stale, it seems like it got put out in August 🙄. Come to think of it, there really was a ton of candy on the shelves! 🤔. I was at a drugstore Sun morning and they were still full!
I wonder if Christmas candy will be as plentful. Hope Aldi gets their marzipan
What Christmas candy is vegan? I got some peppermint Dandies once and they were really good!

Oh--I remember Junior Mints would be vegan in the red and green colors! I love those!

I’m watching one of the new hallmark Christmas movies and they are serving a Christmas cranberry cooler…in martini glasses. Now I want one lol. I don’t even know what’s in it. It just looks good. I googled recipes and most don’t even have alcohol! 😮

There were some beautiful snow globes with cardinals that came in at TJ Maxx and I wanted one but they are all gone already! :( There are so many gorgeous decorations!

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven
There were some beautiful snow globes with cardinals that came in at TJ Maxx and I wanted one but they are all gone already! :( There are so many gorgeous decorations!
I just went to TJ max this afternoon to look for the Gilmore girls mugs but they didn’t have them. ☹️They had a lot of other ones in the same kind of stand the Gilmore Girls come in. I was so disappointed. But I guess it’s good because I really didn’t need them. I was just going to use them as a decoration. But I wanted them. Lol

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I'm putting these on my wishlist! I just saw an ad and expected them to be more. I often struggle in stores trying to fish mine from my purse, in the bulky case, or a tiny mag I have on my keychain