Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread

Aww, that's a bummer. I hope you can get them to stay together.

I haven't baked a thing for Christmas. :( I might make a gingerbread tomorrow. I still have some cranberry nut muffins in the freezer, which is nice. But I would like a nice dessert. Am missing my apple pie. :( I do have three apples, so maybe I can bake them.
So sorry the Covid got you, especially this time of year. 😢 💙

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
So sorry the Covid got you, especially this time of year. 😢 💙

Thank you <3. It's definitely a bummer, but I'm grateful that I'm getting better. Some other family members have tested positive as well, so no one is doing much for Christmas family-wise. We were supposed to go to my stepsister's for Christmas dinner, and now she and her partner are down with Covid as of this morning. My cousin from Indiana called today to wish me a Merry Christmas, and he and his wife have it, too. <sigh>

Thank you <3. It's definitely a bummer, but I'm grateful that I'm getting better. Some other family members have tested positive as well, so no one is doing much for Christmas family-wise. We were supposed to go to my stepsister's for Christmas dinner, and now she and her partner are down with Covid as of this morning. My cousin from Indiana called today to wish me a Merry Christmas, and he and his wife have it, too. <sigh>
Damn. That's crazy. My neighbor's grandson has it so her plans are altered. And my cousin's son, too. Two Christmases ago my grandson had it. We just postponed Christmas until two weeks later. I didn't really mind because I practically go into mourning when Christmas is over lol. This extended it a bit for me. 😁

Damn. That's crazy. My neighbor's grandson has it so her plans are altered. And my cousin's son, too. Two Christmases ago my grandson had it. We just postponed Christmas until two weeks later. I didn't really mind because I practically go into mourning when Christmas is over lol. This extended it a bit for me. 😁
Awwww! Actually, our family party had been planned for Jan. 6 because of work issues for some, so we're hoping everyone is better by then. I am hosting, so I'll be making everybody test, just in case we all had JN.1, which apparently is immune-resistant. I definitely don't want this again, as it's so disruptive. I've had to reschedule several appointments between my dad and me because of it. If we can't do it Jan. 6, I'm sure we can do it the following weekend. And that means I get to leave up all my decorations, which I do anyway until at least February, hehe.

@KLS52 Those look fabulous!! I still haven't made any cookies. I really want sugar cookies and peanut butter balls, so maybe I'll make those tomorrow.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52