What are you craving?

I like supermarket own brand best! Ocado has the best cheddar style imo however we shop at Tesco now & that's really good too. We get the 'mature cheddar' usually.

What's your favourite?

Did you know that the best cheese award was given to Asda's own brand of mature cheddar style block ? ;)

Me too! We get a tesco food shop delivered weekly & can you believe there are no mince pie options available that dont contain milk &/or egg?! 🤷‍♀️

Such a shame. Honestly, you can make really good pastry with pb spread. :oops: I think that there was a list of UK supermarket plant based mince pies somewhere on here.

Have you ever made your own ?

BTW, have you tried their new plant based range ? Apparently it's very good :

No I havent - maybe that's what I'll have to do...although it's only me that eats them. Do you make your own? :)

I know other supermarkets have them but it is a pain to have to go elsewhere just for that.

We've tried a few bits so far! The coleslaw is delicious. I did not like the meat balls AT ALL but James did. We both thought the pizza was 'ok' & wouldn't buy again.

No I havent - maybe that's what I'll have to do...although it's only me that eats them. Do you make your own? :)

I know other supermarkets have them but it is a pain to have to go elsewhere just for that.

We've tried a few bits so far! The coleslaw is delicious. I did not like the meat balls AT ALL but James did. We both thought the pizza was 'ok' & wouldn't buy again.

I have no choice as no shops sell mince pies or pudding over here. However, I would usually make my own any way.

It just nice to know that when you get a sudden craving (this happens to me frequently :D ) that you can pop into Sainsbury's or other and pick up a pie. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. I don't stay long enough to be able to sample all of the pb goodies that are available in the shops. Just wondering why you didn't like the meat balls ?

A glass of red wine but cannot have any alcohol tonight. :(I bought a small bottle
of Merlot at Carrefour's yesterday so will have it tomorrow evening.

Strawberry shortcake.
I may make the Veganomicon pound cake, add some sliced strawberries (the frozen ones in syrup so it soaks in the cake 😁) and top it off with so delicious coco whip.