What are you craving?

I crave pizza every single day. :( :D

You know it's weird I used to completely obsess over pizza and would occasionally feed sad I couldn't have dairy cheese pizza anymore. One day I started to feel it was overrated and cannot pinpoint why. It may be because I now eat a lot of pasta with tomato sauce and homemade cashew cheese so I am getting my fill of tomato/cheezy carbs. Now I think my favorite take-out food is Beyond Burgers with waffle fries and Cherry Coke. Or anything Mexican/Mexi-Cali, especially flautas, tostadas, and burritos.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
I’ve been surrounded by pizza on a daily basis and it’s really starting to get to me. Probably because I’m in a not so good place right now. But...This too shall pass. 😊

I have such a memory of someone giving my family a gift basket one Christmas that had those petit fours. I remember a tiered serving tray. Anyway, I have encountered them in later years and they never reached my expectations :pout:.

I do still crave regular pizza

Now however, I'm home and have had a Beyond Burger (on sale no less!) with smoked gouda FYH and mustard and pickles, and now wavy chips and a Great Lakes Brewing Co. (Cleveland baby!) Burning River pale ale. That's what I've really been craving! I'm really digging this beer too. It said it's "citrusy with a hint of pine"

Really craving a few days in a state park cabin with a hot tub and nice weather :hottub:

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Val