What are you craving?

I think I crave a good ol' street fight. Need to find my razor blade and my motorcycle chain. There will be some punch-up tonight... Oh no! Sorry. I didn't mean it. I just want to be loved. Please give me a thumb up. I don't want to die.

• Wow
Reactions: Val
I think I crave a good ol' street fight. Need to find my razor blade and my motorcycle chain. There will be some punch-up tonight... Oh no! Sorry. I didn't mean it. I just want to be loved. Please give me a thumb up. I don't want to die.
Geez... What happened??? Are you ok in there? Pls, respond, if you can. Because now i'm worried.... (I'm not sure i understand what it's all about, but it looks weird)... May i give you a hug? (((Hugs))). :hug:

• Friendly
Reactions: Gaspard
Geez... What happened??? Are you ok in there? Pls, respond, if you can. Because now i'm worried.... (I'm not sure i understand what it's all about, but it looks weird)... May i give you a hug? (((Hugs))). :hug:
Just kidding mate. Hugs from France.

Darshan

Reactions: KLS52 and Val
Actually I must say I don't crave anything... It's kind of weird isn't it?
Not weird at all. I'm not craving anything either (right now). I'm taking it as a good sign that my body is balanced at the moment, because, as a rule, when i crave something, it's a disturbing sign that i'm deficient in any vitamins (or group of vitamins).

Reactions: Gaspard
Cranberry anything. I have some in the freezer, so I might make either muffins or a bread with them.

Reactions: Val
Cranberry anything. I have some in the freezer, so I might make either muffins or a bread with them.
I discovered throwing frozen cranberries in a smoothie is super good.
I bought strawberries, oranges, pineapple and have cranberries frozen. Can't wait to make a smoothie in the morning!

Now I'm craving rhubarb cause my son thought the Swiss chard was rhubarb. I need to go make the chard now..

Reactions: Val and PTree15
More sweet/white potatoes in the air fryer. I stayed away from them for a few days because of how they make my inflammation flare. So weird but it happens every time. I may wait until after the closing so I can be miserable in the new house at least, lol.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
More sweet/white potatoes in the air fryer. I stayed away from them for a few days because of how they make my inflammation flare. So weird but it happens every time. I may wait until after the closing so I can be miserable in the new house at least, lol.
Huh. White potatoes are nightshades, but not sweet potatoes. I tried like crazy to like sweet potatoes, and had been doing pretty well, having them with spicy things. I got a big bag for a buck and ate half, then my distaste for them came back and the last three just sat there, and sat and sat. They finally got bumpy and one started showing mold--but never grew. It always disturbs me when vegetables rot without growing. I look for 'non gmo' on my favorite russets now

I was looking forward to making that delgado coffee all day--and now I'm enjoying a cup!
I have a carton of extra creamy oatmilk- Chobani- and it's sooooo awesome! I added some cocoa to the coffee after whipping it up. I spooned it carefully over the cold milk and sip it so I get a taste of the thick coffee (it tastes like coffee Nips candy if you know those) with some of the cream.

I was looking forward to making that delgado coffee all day--and now I'm enjoying a cup!
I have a carton of extra creamy oatmilk- Chobani- and it's sooooo awesome! I added some cocoa to the coffee after whipping it up. I spooned it carefully over the cold milk and sip it so I get a taste of the thick coffee (it tastes like coffee Nips candy if you know those) with some of the cream.
Wow, that sounds good! I'll be (virtually) right over! :D

Huh. White potatoes are nightshades, but not sweet potatoes. I tried like crazy to like sweet potatoes, and had been doing pretty well, having them with spicy things. I got a big bag for a buck and ate half, then my distaste for them came back and the last three just sat there, and sat and sat. They finally got bumpy and one started showing mold--but never grew. It always disturbs me when vegetables rot without growing. I look for 'non gmo' on my favorite russets now
I ended up making some. And you are correct, sweet potatoes are ok. It shouldn’t be too bad since I took a few days off and I won’t have them again right away.

I'm craving pickled yuba...:cry: I will (never) get that yummy store-brand pickled yuba again, i suspect, as the supermarket where it's sold is in another district, plus it's very crowded at any time of day, plus you have to take a bus to get there (and back), which is not an option now... MRACHKEE...:pout: I have one pack of dried yuba from the Chinese shop (bought it looong ago), but that's it.:sniff: Plus... i don't have enough seasonings and dressings, and everything, to marinate it myself, so i'm just trying to relax and enjoy simple foods that are available at the moment. (I'm actually very lucky that they're still available).