What are you craving?

My favourite sandwich at the moment. Vegan cheese, vegan mayo, English mustard and tomatoes. I'm going to make one now. :)

Reactions: Val and shyvas
I miss having bone sucking mustard, that stuff is delicious. Would eat it with frankfurters and that was the best.

Reactions: Val
Pizza margarita (with lots of Violife and black olives) with a glass of wine.

You can't find such a thing as vegan pizza over here, so that would mean that I'd have to make it. :weary_face:

I ordered a new vegan pizza from Ocado. One Planet Pizza Vegan Three Cheezly Margherita Pizza.

• Love
Reactions: Val and shyvas
I have that one and the Valsoia one too. I ordered it so long ago that I forgot what I ordered. I'm not trying it today as I have already had toast, crisps and a vegan pasty. I have to have something veg based/healthy for dinner tonight! :laughing:

Reactions: Val and KLS52
I have that one and the Valsoia one too. I ordered it so long ago that I forgot what I ordered. I'm not trying it today as I have already had toast, crisps and a vegan pasty. I have to have something veg based/healthy for dinner tonight! :laughing:

Ooooh, pasties, pizza and crisps - my most favourite food.:D

Reactions: Val and PTree15
I made a really nice Greek salad last night with Violife feta cheese, black olives, cucumber and cherry toms. I will have the same thing later today.

I had vegan cheese pizza as I had a craving, half for breakfast and the other half for lunch. :heart_eyes: