What are you craving?

Coleslaw. I just googled recipes. So easy. I will make some tomorrow!

Reactions: Val
And pizza. I think I have an American Harvest in the freezer. I think I will sauté some onions and mushrooms to add on top.

• Haha
Reactions: Val and Raven
Candy-- but in particular Bridge Mix! :rofl:
I saw a box and it brought bad way old memories of all the different stuff in the chocolate- some kind of creme, nuts, malted. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even like, but I so wanted it!
I also crave Chinese take out--General Tso's tofu!

Reactions: Val and KLS52
Coleslaw. I just googled recipes. So easy. I will make some tomorrow!
I’m shocked at how good it is. I didn’t even use all cabbage. I buy the Asian chopped salad occasionally and I never use all of the salad because I use more dressing than recommended. So I use the entire dressing package on 2/3 of the salad and the rest goes to waste. But because it’s mostly cabbage with some kale and other veggies mixed in, I got the idea of coleslaw. I’m very pleased with the results and that now I will be wasting less food. I think husband might even like it.

I’m shocked at how good it is. I didn’t even use all cabbage. I buy the Asian chopped salad occasionally and I never use all of the salad because I use more dressing than recommended. So I use the entire dressing package on 2/3 of the salad and the rest goes to waste. But because it’s mostly cabbage with some kale and other veggies mixed in, I got the idea of coleslaw. I’m very pleased with the results and that now I will be wasting less food. I think husband might even like it.
Ever make the Asian ramen salad?
I used to bring that to pot lucks and school events
Not exactly what I'd make, but like this-

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KLS52 and Val
Ever make the Asian ramen salad?
I used to bring that to pot lucks and school events
Not exactly what I'd make, but like this-https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/ramen-noodle-salad/
Did you mean this link?😊
(Your link is probably incomplete, so it's not displayed as a link).

Did you mean this link?😊
(Your link is probably incomplete, so it's not displayed as a link).
Yes, thanks! I don't understand why it's not complete? I cut and pasted

• Friendly
Yes, thanks! I don't understand why it's not complete? I cut and pasted
I noticed a long time ago, that it (almost) always happens with your links (no offence, pls),- they are not clickable. Maybe your browser doesn't copy them correctly? :???:

I had a craving for coleslaw the other day! I was going to go and buy a cabbage but I couldn't see how crowded the shop was.

• Friendly
There should be a thread, what are you not craving because I think about food 24/7. It would be more likely to come up with one thing I’m not craving than to list the 100+ food items I feel like eating right now. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: shyvas and PTree15