Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Not very exciting as I had to reheat it as I am staying in a house in Worthing for one night. I arrived quite late and thankfully I didn’t have to cook.
I had some Plant Pioneers caramelised bangers with baby potatoes and peas.

A Barry and apple pie plus a banana.

Hearty salad - besides the leafy greens, tomatoes and green onions, it included fava beans and buckwheat. The dressing was made of balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, whole blended lemon, tahini and nutritional yeast.

For dessert: mashed banana with dates, nuts, dried fruits - topped with cinnamon and a sprinkle of tahini.

All good.

my gut still hurts... we ate way too much pizza last night - I used the second half of the huge bread slab pizza that I bought a week or so ago and this time I added thinly sliced Gusta sausage to it (just 2 but sliced thinly made it look like a meat lover's pizza) - plus cheez shreds, olives and onion - we normally split a pizza half the size just with more ingredients - it was delicious however piggish it was...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Yesterday I had millet pasta for dinner. I made the sauce with tomato paste, mushrooms, green beans, tofu, corn, leafy greens, garlic and spices. I topped the pasta with dijon mustard and nutritional yeast. Very nice (picture below).
Plus: I had another serving of my 'mashed banana dessert' - with nuts, dried fruits, etc.
All good.
1716001857945.jpeg

we kept it light last night with a bit of hummus/hot sauce and celery, carrot, cucumber, zucchini, bell pepper strips and some cherry tomatoes and olives and spicy banana peppers - some popcorn and dk chocolate for dessert

Emma JC

I will be having leftover Chinese food from dinner out with my sister: tofu in a lovely light sauce with mixed vegetables (pea pods, broccoli, celery, green peppers, carrots and onions) and rice. I'll also have some veggie spring rolls from my freezer.

oh man, dinner last night was a big hit - so simple - sorta like our burrito dinners except we kept it very simple - I took a package of Gusta ground (plain not Mexi) and added large onion and 2 jalapenos (sauted first in pickled jalapeno juice), some chipotle sauce and then added lots of spices (chili powder, cayenne, cumin, garlic powder, paprika fennel seeds) and then the smeat (as we like to call it) - then two large whole grain tortiallas and put in the smeat and some cheez shreds, rolled them up and put them in a large frying pan for a few minutes each side to melt the cheez and put just a small amount of crisp on the tortillas... then we ate them by hand - they were amazing and without all the salsa and pico and rice that we normally have with burritos we were able to concentrate on the amazing flavours in the smeat.... there was a lot of moaning 🤣

Emma JC