Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I made the mac n cheez powder from it doesn't taste like chicken dot com that someone suggested awhile ago - it was good and I put it on fusili and had a couple of Gusta sausage sliced on the side - for dessert we had two blueberry streusel muffins that I made also

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I'm so going to try that cheez powder recipe. It looks like it has good flavor. The only thing I don't have is lemon pepper, but I'll put that on my shopping list.

Tonight, I'll be having leftover Chinese takeout (spicy tofu and rice) with the last of the assorted roasted veggies.

I will be having a stuffed acorn squash. The filling is leftover white rice, diced carrots, onions, garlic, black beans, green olives and tomato sauce. I just tasted the filling. Delicious! The leftovers will make a nice breakfast burrito paired with the homemade Just Egg scramble.

aglio y olio spaghettini with just lots of chili peppers, tons of garlic and made soaked tofu squares in soy sauce, garlic powder, bit of sesame/chili oil and air fried - dessert 3 almonds, 1 brazil nut, 6 pistachia, 2 dk choc covered cherries, pumpkin seeds

Emma JC

late lunch again so just had some Ryvita crackers with Violife cream cheese - not something I usually buy, it was on sale - it is okay, nothing amazing I would prefer hummus or silken tofu dip - had some olives and capers with it and nuts/chocolate for dessert

Emma JC

late lunch again so just had some Ryvita crackers with Violife cream cheese - not something I usually buy, it was on sale - it is okay, nothing amazing
Yes, I can't really remember what cream cheese tastes like, but the Violife one doesn't have much of a taste. I have it with Marmite on toast or crackers as Marmite has a strong flavour.