Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Recipe? Please.🥰

it's pretty simple - one soft silken tofu into a mixing bowl and aerate with an immersion blender until lighter and airier - add one packet of Knorr onion soup mix or Knorr onion roasted garlic soup mix and garlic powder if it isn't already in the soup mix (I always add more) - stir well with a fork and then let sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to an hour to allow the onions etc to rehydrate - dip at will :D

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

last night I made couscous with lots of onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, celery, roasted chickpeas, lots of spices including fennel seeds - made a sauce of hummus, tahini, maple syrup, rice vinegar, lemon juice, soya sauce, spices - it was delicious (forgot the olives and also forgot the Keene's mustard in the sauce)

Emma JC

• Love
Reactions: Mazen and PTree15
I wasn't feeling well today. I felt like I was getting a cold and my voice sounded terrible, but I feel much better tonight. That cold medicine I took really worked.

I didn't feel like cooking so I had a vegan cheese and Marmite sandwich and a banana.

my honey also cooked last night and it was delicious - he roasted garlic and chili peppers in a bit of butter and the onion separately, added whole kalamata olives and the roasted garlic and then whole grain spaghettini - in other words our Saturday night aglio and olio pasta on a Wednesday and stepped up... it was fabulous and I made a chocolate cake and topped it with berry jam on one piece and some icing on another

Emma JC

The idea of aquafaba makes me feel sick too. You are supposed to put that stuff down the drain when you rinse them!

• Haha
Reactions: PTree15
I had a hankering for chickpea salad sandwiches so when I was out yesterday I picked up an unsliced whole grain Italian loaf (it was huge) and cut 1 inch slices for a total of 4 sandwiches and toasted it lightly - in the mashed chickpeas I put, chopped green onion, celery, pickles and then added hummus, tahini, garlic powder, mustard, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne powder, dill, tumeric/pepper, salt and slathered it all on very thick.

It was delicious and filling.

Emma JC