Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I have a party tonight, so I'm going to eat before I go because I suspect there won't be much there for me to eat, but I'm not sure what I want. It might be something quick because I'll be on the road. So maybe a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some grapes.

Yves chkn patties were on sale so I decided to try them - we had open face chkn sandwiches (double stacked) and a ton of boiled/air fried potatoes with mushroom gravy - it was good, not great and I likely won't buy them again. May have been better in a hamburger bun with lettuce tomato etc.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I'm making an epic lasagna tonight. I don't make pasta often, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to use a combination of lentils and Beyond meat in the sauce. I'm going to make a creamy vegan bechamel sauce to layer it along with some nice fresh wilted spinach. The top cheeze layer will be a combination of local artisan vegan mozza, which is just too expensive, and some lesser expensive plant-based mozza shreds. Of course I will make some toasted garlic bread. I have some other artisan cheeze to melt on that, so the menu is cheezy garlic toast and lasagna. Yum!

had my noodley soup for dinner last night with tons of kale and it is so truly satisfying that I didn't want dinner to end - for dessert 1 brazil nut 3 almonds, pumpkins seeds both roasted and raw and 2 dk choc cherry candies from Christmas

Emma JC

last night I made lentil soup so everything went in except the kitchen sink - onion, celery, bell pepper, zucchini, sweet potato, 1/4 rutabaga left from Christmas, 1/2 parsnip, leftover pizza and spaghetti sauce, lots of spices of all types and we had 1/4 whole grain baguette sliced thinly

Emma JC

I'm not sure what to have as I ate my lunch so late today after my trip to the dentist.

Reactions: Mazen