Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Filipino barbecue soy curls with fried rice.
Breyer’s Mint Chip ice cream…Stop n Shop had it and I’m doing a curbside pick up in a little bit. Can’t wait to give a critique!

A salad; brown lentils, 3 grain quinoa, peeled diced tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, roast red peppers, vinaigrette
yeast flakes.
A slice of granary baguette/spread.
A coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of salted Cornish caramel & sweetener
A white peach

I swapped out the rice for potato salad. I had potatoes that were starting to get old. It tastes good with the barbecue soy curls.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Flamingo pea dahl for tea last night. I'd never heard of them before and saw that Hodmedod's have started selling them. They're nice enough, but the salmon* pink colour fades during cooking. The end result was like a regular yellow split pea dahl with a bit more colour. I didn't get much difference in taste, perhaps a bit more sulphurous.

*or flamingo pink, I suppose!

Reactions: Emma JC
I just ate some chips and watermelon, but made spicy lentil chickpea stew for tomorrow. So tempted to have a bowl, but too late....
That sounds appealing to me me. I have not been eating any beans/lentils the last 2-3 months. I’m having this feeling that they are not agreeing with me. I’ve been feeling better but I can’t say for sure if it’s the lack of beans/lentils or just coincidence. So I want to start introducing them back into my diet, but gradually. I did kind of overdose on them. I’m going to look for a recipe for lentil chickpea stew. :)

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC