Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I really want poutine now! Do youse guys have vegan poutine in stores?

My son made a very good lentil dal, and now is making pitas--and smoking up the dam house :fp: Won't listen it me...no.....🙄

I made haute dawgs

scads of potatoes cut into 3/4 inch pieces, air fryed, turned into Chili Cheez Poutine topped with pickled jalapeno slices, Canadian eh?

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I hadn't heard of poutine until I was on that other veggie forum we all used to be on. Well, I don't know if you were Emma but a lot of us were!

There is a dish in the Midlands/Northern part of England called chips, cheese and gravy. I hadn't heard of that until I went to university as it was in that part of the country. I think that might be similar to poutine.

It doesn't appeal to me neither. :confounded: However, gravy can be vegan and a lot of instant gravy mixes don't contain animal products.
Yes, I have some vegan gravy granules at home, but back then in the 90s the gravy wouldn't have been veggie.

I follow a vegan Northern couple on YT who show their weekly meals and they have a meal which is basically bowl of gravy with chips in it and bread on the side to dip in! :lol: