Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I should be careful what I wish for, I got more pizza.
One is a garlic base with pesto, incredible vegan sausage, peppers onion and pesto
the other is a vegan Philly steak, with white cheesey base, vegan steak mushrooms onions peppers and both cheddar and mozz shreds

Attachments

• 20220705_152149.jpg
    20220705_152149.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220705_152200.jpg
    20220705_152200.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 8
no one but me eating dinner anymore?

Last night I made a one pot gnocchi recipe that I put together from two of Edgy Veg's latest youtube video - she used mince/ground in another recipe and sawsage in this recipe. Garlic/onion chopped and sauted, added Gardein ground, added a can of chopped tomatoes, dry basil, also added a small amount of leftover spag sauce from the fridge, brought up to bubbling and then added the package of gnocchi, mixed it about, put on the lid and let the gnocchi soak up the excess moisture and cook itself at the same time. Delicious, simple and was a big hit with my honey.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Leftover soy chunk/courgette med style stew with a sprinkle of smoked Cornish sea salt. I
couldn't add my usual spicy ingredients as I'm pet sitting at my friend's and she has
no spices except for cumin which I loathe.

A salad ; gem lettuce, peeled sliced tomatoes with a small slice of tofu bake.

Coconut milk yogurt with sweetener.

Ratatouille with beanballs (blackbeans, stale bread, fat, flavours; coated in polenta and oven baked till crispy), brown rice and boiled green veg (kale and asparagus).

It might sound odd, but I keep some of the water from boiling the greens as a hot beverage.

Nothing too spectacular today, just some new potatoes, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and sugar snaps and a little mint sauce followed by chocolate ice cream and blueberries.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC