Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Wholegrain brown rice & broccoli pilaf made in the IP. I added some mushrooms, soya chunks, various
spices/herbs/stock etc and served with a sprinkle of lemon pepper, smoked chipotle flakes,
yeast flakes and a drizzle of evo.

A doughnut peach.

Reactions: Emma JC
I have a few friends coming over this afternoon for a backyard BBQ. They are not vegans, but they are okay with my BBQ being 100% vegan. So I bought some Impossible burgers for the grill. I'm going to make BBQ vegan Big Mac's. Instead of fries I'm serving the burgers with coleslaw and potato salad....oh, and homemade fridge pickles.

Sounds awesome! Let us know how they like the Impossible burgers.

Reactions: Veganite
Peas Of Heaven Prinskorv, pickled beetroot, potatoes with dill, sauteed red pepper and sugarsnaps with a sprinkling of mixed seeds and mint sauce.

prinskorv.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma JC
I had a big lunch, so I think I will just have a smoothie for dinner. Maybe peanut butter and banana with almond milk. I might add cocoa as well.

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
The seitan steaks and green beans. Since I had so much broth I figured I'd make mashed potatoes and gravy--but I have red potatoes! I've never made mashed with red and it doesn't really appeal to me :shrug: . I shall see! I got them for potato salad,only thing I've used them for