Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Saturday night was our fav - spaghettini with lots of garlic, an onion, lots of mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, whole kalamata olives and chopped greens
last night we had a couple of small gardein chicken strips left from a week or so ago and some leftover mexican rice, so we did just one whole wheat tortilla wrap each with some cheez and sauted a ton of onion and a whole bell pepper for the inside, put some greens and cherry tomatoes on top and then had some popcorn for dessert

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

made a kinda chick pea curry in the Instant Pot - onion, garlic, ginger, carrots, potato and sweet potato, celery, can of diced tomatoes, lots of spices, can of coconut milk and a can of chick peas (rinsed) - 9 minutes - it was a bit soupier than I would prefer and yet very tasty

Emma JC

Cauliflower & courgette soup with a sprinkle of yeast flakes
Ww Scicilian fusilli with evo plus yeast flakes
Coconut milk yogurt/stevia
Fruit

Reactions: Emma JC
Well, I just ate a lot of brussel sprouts I added some dijon, a drizzle of olive oil, and what I thought was nooch, but turned out to be garlic powder :unamused: . I was going to add that too, just not in the amounts I would add nooch 🤣.
I'm cooking garbanzos in the Instant Pot, not too sure what I'll make with them--I might pull out Veganomicon.
Why doesn't anyone say garbanzos anymore? All I hear is chickpeas. I used to only say garbanzos myself :shrug:

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
Well, I just ate a lot of brussel sprouts I added some dijon, a drizzle of olive oil, and what I thought was nooch, but turned out to be garlic powder :unamused: . I was going to add that too, just not in the amounts I would add nooch 🤣.
I'm cooking garbanzos in the Instant Pot, not too sure what I'll make with them--I might pull out Veganomicon.
Why doesn't anyone say garbanzos anymore? All I hear is chickpeas. I used to only say garbanzos myself :shrug:
Chickpeas is the British version. I'm going to have roasted brussels later today.
WHat kind of vegan bacon? I havent found one I like yet.
It was the VBites brand.

I think This Isn't Bacon is better but it was out of stock.

Reactions: Dougrus and silva
Burgers with salad. The burgers were made from a delicious moldable veggie mince that has a fantastic meaty texture and I added some finely chopped onions and some black beans to the mix. I had mine with chilli ketchup and M had hers with mustard.

leftover chick pea curry which I added a bit of water to, used the immersion blender and turned into a soup, with a small tortilla wrap and two each leftover gardein chicken fingers, salsa, jalapenos and popcorn for dessert

Emma JC

Reactions: Dougrus and Raven
Burgers with salad. The burgers were made from a delicious moldable veggie mince that has a fantastic meaty texture and I added some finely chopped onions and some black beans to the mix. I had mine with chilli ketchup and M had hers with mustard.
That is what I'm having tonight. I have three lettuces in the fridge so I need to start using them up! :D

That is what I'm having tonight. I have three lettuces in the fridge so I need to start using them up! :D
I had some mixed salad leaves left and just added some Iceberg lettuce and cucumber slices. The buns were crusty poppy seed covered buns.

Today we are having schnitzel with potato wedges and cauliflower. It's been a long time since we had cauliflower and I'm really looking forward to it.