Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Cooked up some diced onion in ginger garlic paste, tomato paste, spices...then wilted down some kale, flashed some Cananelli beans in more olive oil, some plant based sausage...some nooch and red pepper flakes over edamame pasta.

Agree on the moz. I haven't tried the sour cream since I didn't like it that much before I went vegan. :-D
I didn't care for sour creme, but, if you strain soy yogurt and add a little lemon juice (or maybe you should add it prior to straining-I never remember) it's great to add to things that call for sour creme.
Since I've been making it in the Instant Pot I find I use yogurt in so many things. mixed with mayo it's the perfect thing for making cremey dressings.
You can strain and sweeten for creme cheese

Or add to the palak tofu I just made. I don't think I got the spices right, but I never feel the spices are right in Indian food :rofl:

Three pita pizzas tonight - one sliced Gusta italian sausage, couple of sliced mushrooms, few olives and cheeze - two greens, green onions, green olives, mushrooms, cheeze - three a few slices sausage, a few mushrooms, green onions, green olives, cheeze

Emma JC

Vegan sushi was on the menu tonight! Yum! In the back, there's a Volcano Roll with vegan tuna, lots of veggies, and siracha sauce, then up front is a "Popeye's Roll" - with spinach, carrots and cucumber, and a "Shiitake Happens Roll" with mushrooms and spinach.

IMG_4613.jpgIMG_4613.jpg

:???:
(Couldn't delete my message draft, so i posted it in hope to delete it afterwards, but there was no button for deletion, so put this smiley instead).
Has anyone seen a button for deletion? Or there has never been any? I'm really confused, so i'll put it again (+my favourite smiley, bwahahahaha). :???: 🥴 :rofl:
P.S. @Indian Summer , i wonder, do you believe there is no need in this button anymore? (I'm asking because i'm not sure i can live without it, - i'm not that stable, lol).

Last edited:
Spinach soup with evo/yeast flakes.
A salad ; chicory leaves, red cabbages, strips of seitan vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Apple compote with soya yogurt/stevia.
A glass of merlot.

Reactions: Val and Emma JC
burrito bowl tonight - rice, beans from my freezer, greens, green onions, cherry tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos and the sauce is made from hemp seeds, garlic, agave, dill, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, water

Emma JC