Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Shepherd's pie made with corn, green beans and a mix of seitan and Aldi vegan meatless balls. I was going to make a salad, but I had a large portion of the pie, and that was enough.

Your meals always sound so delicious. I think it's because you always get the right balance between protein and vegetables just right.;)

Romano beans sauteed in a blend of sumac, cayenne salsa and yeast&paprika seasoning;
A couple leaves of napa-cabbage;
Pickled yuba;
Georgian-style cabbage;
Pickled sliced jalapeños;
Kuraga and cashews (a super delicious mix);
Kiwies and red plums.

Reactions: Dougrus
Shepherd's pie made with corn, green beans and a mix of seitan and Aldi vegan meatless balls. I was going to make a salad, but I had a large portion of the pie, and that was enough.
Sounds great! Those Aldi meatballs are really really really good. Have about 3 bags in the freezer.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Sounds great! Those Aldi meatballs are really really really good. Have about 3 bags in the freezer.
They are my favorite of the vegan varieties I have tried, and they are much easier on the wallet.

Reactions: Val
Yup 😆

The Earthgrown brand is great for meatballs and love their various veggie burger brands. Their dairy products I do not recommend. The moz shreds and the sour cream were something to be desired imo.
Agree on the moz. I haven't tried the sour cream since I didn't like it that much before I went vegan. :-D

Agree on the moz. I haven't tried the sour cream since I didn't like it that much before I went vegan. :-D
Lol, if you ever decide to visit Russia, you'll have to be very careful accepting anyone's invitation "v gosti" ("to someone's place"), because, like foreigners always notice, Russians put sourcream in everything, even if you don't ask them, or insist that you can't eat it. They'll put sourcream anyway, because "So smetanoy vkusneye!" ("It's tastier with the sourcream!") Hehehe:devil: