Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I have made some roasted vegetables as I had carrots and potatoes that needed to be eaten. I just made up my own recipe. I cut up the carrots and potatoes and an onion and coated them with olive oil and added some garlic and Italian seasoning and baked them in the oven. I will eat them a little later. I may cook a Gardein Chik'n patty to go with them.

Next week, in the interest of frugal cooking in this trying time, we are going to use up some leftover corn tortillas and some of our stock of canned tomatoes and beans and make chilaquiles

well, that is good timing - we have some corn tortillas that I wished to use up too and so tonight I took out a small container of chili from the freezer and heated it up - heated up the tortillas - then we wrapped the chili in the tortillas and put them in a casserole dish with a lid, put salsa on top and some cheeze - a side salad of romaine to use it up with the dressing I made a few nights ago - we will also use some of the hummus on the "I am not sure what they're called" when they come out of the oven.... I like to mix my cuisines LOL

Emma JC

Edit: I just realized this quote was from Thursday, lol, oh well.

Mashed potatoes made with Just Mayo, garlic, Extra Creamy Chobani oatmilk, salt and nooch
Steamed kale and roasted cauliflower with hot sauce

• Love
Reactions: Val and Emma JC
Roast stuffed red peppers plus a slaw ; red cabbage, grated carrots, raisins, pumpkins seeds, yeast flakes plus vinaigrette.
A fruit salad ; raspberries, strawberries, kiwis & blueberries with Alpro oat yogurt/stevia.
A glass of nas white wine.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Emma JC
A salad ; chicory, fennel, red cabbage, grated raw beetroot; vinaigrette with tofu fritters.
Blueberries & strawberries with Alpro oat yogurt/stevia.
A glass of white wine.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Val