Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I walked to my appointment today and it was 20 minutes longer than Google said so 50 mins there and back! I've done nearly 15,000 steps. It is a bit chillier and I could not resist getting a takeaway when I got home. I had vegan mac and cheese and garlic bread. Mmm, carbs.

I walked to my appointment today and it was 20 minutes longer than Google said so 50 mins there and back! I've done nearly 15,000 steps. It is a bit chillier and I could not resist getting a takeaway when I got home. I had vegan mac and cheese and garlic bread. Mmm, carbs.
That’s a lot of steps! I’d be wanting carby, comfort food too!

Tonight, we are having the leftover stirfry from last night, served with rice again.

A pot of leftover vegie broth and sunken gnocchi became the base for supper . Added half onion, can of black beans, a chopped carrot, half bag of TJs cruciferous crunch, and a couple of underappreciated beets from the back of the fridge. Simmered, spiced and blitzted with the stick blender made for a tasty impromptu borsht.
Needed some good dark pumpernickel on the side.

Trying to really keep to the no-oil WFPB, and daily dozen for a while, with Holiday meal exceptions...
So tonight's supper, more borscht, with some cannellini beans tossed in, topped with nooch "promisan", a toasted whole wheat pita, bowl of carrot celery Daikin crudité on the side.

Last edited: