Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I'm making quesadillas for dinner tonight. I will be using chanterelle mushrooms as the star ingredient, but along with some diced bell pepper, onions, and some vegan mozza shreds. I would normally use vegan cheddar, but I already have some miyoko's mozza opened that needs to be used.

I love quesadillas and they're so easy to make. This will be super fast too.

I'm making quesadillas for dinner tonight. I will be using chanterelle mushrooms as the star ingredient, but along with some diced bell pepper, onions, and some vegan mozza shreds. I would normally use vegan cheddar, but I already have some miyoko's mozza opened that needs to be used.

I love quesadillas and they're so easy to make. This will be super fast too.

That sounds really good. Now I want a quesadilla! And I need it with tofutti sour cream and my homemade salsa. I can’t do peppers but I think I will add mushrooms to my grocery order. 😊

Reactions: EllieW
I want to try jackfruit again, maybe from a restaurant that prepares it in an actual dish/entree. Although I bet if I tried it again myself now that I have an air fryer I would like it better.

Reactions: PTree15 and EllieW
I ended up eating some Perogies with Fried Onions and sour cream, as well as 1/2 a toasted tomato sandwich for lunch, so had my meatball sandwich for supper. Today is one of those days that I just feel hungry all day long so I've done a lot of snacking on toasted tomato sandwiches, a crust of bread with peanut butter and a few Brazil nuts. Plus a glass of Chocolate Raspberry Iced Coffee with Oatmilk.

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52