Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I had a sandwich of sourdough rye, mayo, violife mature cheddar slice, yves veggie salami and some cucumber slices. Now I'm just eating the rest of the cuke with salt on it. Like finger food. LOL

I like some of them a lot.:)
I googled Green Cuisine for Canada and only found a restaurant in BC and some tempeh products that apparently you have to pick up. I haven't seen any in the stores so far. Or I should say on the store websites as hubby does all the shopping since the pandemic started. I have fibro so I don't go out except for appointments like my dentist.

I googled Green Cuisine for Canada and only found a restaurant in BC and some tempeh products that apparently you have to pick up. I haven't seen any in the stores so far. Or I should say on the store websites as hubby does all the shopping since the pandemic started. I have fibro so I don't go out except for appointments like my dentist.

The brand is Bird's Eye and I don't think that it's available in North America.

We have Bird’s Eye frozen vegetables here but I usually buy generic brands to save money. They are just as good.

Reactions: PTree15 and EllieW
I'm not on Tik Tok. Is it the one made with just flour?
Not the “wash the flour” (WTF) one. This one is so simple and fast using vital wheat gluten. It’s the quickness that hooked me. Of course it tastes great too. I’ve perfected/tweaked the original recipe to suit my taste. I make enough for 3-4 meals.