Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

last night was leftover night - had more leftover ricotta shells and leftover couscous - it was a great combo - then a few chips and a tiny amount of Breyer's ice cream

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I had a marinated tofu sandwich and then a lemon cupcake. I'm about to have a beer watching the football.

Reactions: Emma JC
A salad ; French beans, diced peeled tomatoes, avocados, gem lettuce, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Granary baguette spread.
Juicy apricots plus some wheatgerm biscuits.

An air fried schnitzel with sauteed cauliflower/evo plus a tossed gem lettuce salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Oat cakes.
A couple of big juicy apricots.
A glass of chilled chardonnay.

I had to look up Tasty Bites. Are they Indian meals in a pouch? I just bought some Seeds of Change meals in a pouch. Maybe similar?

maybe, it is hard to tell on their website if their food is vegan - I was only able to click directly on one of them and it said vegetarian - Tasty Bites has a combo of vegan or vegetarian and you just have to look at the label to be sure, only a few choices are vegan - https://ca.tastybite.com/

Emma JC

Reactions: EllieW
maybe, it is hard to tell on their website if their food is vegan - I was only able to click directly on one of them and it said vegetarian - Tasty Bites has a combo of vegan or vegetarian and you just have to look at the label to be sure, only a few choices are vegan

Emma JC
Thank you. I'll have to look for some.

I'm going to a retirement party tonight at a restaurant. I was hoping they'd have the Beyond burger or a black bean burger, but they don't. They do have pasta. So I think I will see if I can have them whip up a pasta dish with olive oil and garlic with some veggies.

Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
I'm going to a retirement party tonight at a restaurant. I was hoping they'd have the Beyond burger or a black bean burger, but they don't. They do have pasta. So I think I will see if I can have them whip up a pasta dish with olive oil and garlic with some veggies.
Well, this might be off the table. My hot water tank is leaking and I've got a plumber coming at some point today, so unless he comes in the next hour, I won't be going anywhere. <sigh>

In that case, I will have a Beyond Burger with baked fries. :D

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
very tired most of the day yesterday and totally unmotivated to cook so my honey graciously did a mini aglio y olio and we had a bit of popcorn after - it was perfect and I was able to laze about.... win/win

Emma JC

I cooked up some ramen noodles, made a peanut sauce with peanut butter, lime juice, teriyaki sauce, ginger; stir fried onions, red pepper, snow peas and broccoli slaw. Mixed it all together and it was delicious.

• Love
A pan fried organic veggie burger with a pea/gem lettuce/avocado salad/vinaigrette yeast flakes.
A slice of kamut & pumpkin seed bread with almond (chive & garlic) cream cheese
B & J's cookie dough vegan ice cream.
A Tom Collins.