Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

One pot ww penne in a passata/red wine/shitake mushroom seitan sauce (plus spices and herbs) served with Violife grated cheese/yeast flakes.
Coconut milk yogurt/pureed mango/stevia.
A glass of chilled chardonnay

Big salad with Romaine, shredded carrots, black beans, some leftover rice and peas, grape tomatoes. Dressing a mixture of vegan mayo and Sweet Onion Vinaigrette. Had some leftover rice mixture and black beans, just a little bit so melted a tablespoon of peanut butter, added a tsp of Teriyaki sauce, thinned with a bit of water and mixed that into the rice and beans. Clementine orange but it was as sour as a lemon. Pucker power! LOL

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
lots of veggies, sauted, then put on black bean sauce, mixed in 3 minute noodles (after cooking them) and topped with soy curls

it was good but something in it my body did not particularily like and almost immediately after I was done my body ridded itself of previous meals - TMI? lol - I think it was most likely the black bean sauce as it was store bought and so high in salt and we rarely eat that kind of sauce anymore

not really a 'treat' when there is a reaction like that

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Sad
Reactions: feather and EllieW
I'm making potato wedges with salad later.

I had the chive flavour cream cheeze on toast for lunch along with some peanuts.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
A Deliciou “chicken” burger. I really love this product and will be ordering more! I have not tried the “pork”. I’m going to buy the “beef” too.
I also made a chopped veggie salad with fresh beets and hummus dressing.

half a package of Gardein Chipotle Lime Chicken, in a wrap with onion/bell pepper/jalapeno, cheez and topped with salsa, pica, greens and a side of Mexican rice

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

My favourite including crabless cakes and porkless bites.:)

Reactions: Emma JC
Spaghetti with homemade Beyond Beef sauce. Will have some Oreos when my company shows up! With a delicious Chocolate-Caramel Latte made with sugar-free oatmilk, Davinci SF Syrup and my own cold brew coffee concentrate.

Reactions: Lou and Emma JC