Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

ah ha, last night I was able to have the chick peas that I missed out on the night before.... lol

we had a simple veggie fried rice dish and the protein component was mashed chick peas - this is the first time we have mashed them for a dish and it was very satisfying - lots of garlic sauted in chili paste/oil with chopped red chilis, and green onions, we also cooked the rice earlier in the day and set it outside to cool so it was kinda 'overnight rice' or should I say overday rice - not really sure that it makes a lot of difference but it was very tasty

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

last night was the Saturday night usual, spaghettini with garlic, onion, olives, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and I made some Soy Curls "chiken" strips to go on top

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
Air fried tofu with broccoli, carrots, brown rice with garlic, tamari, lime juice, hot sauce and toasted sesame seeds. I forgot the spring (green) onions!

I made a peanut stew last night so having that. It's my sons favorite! I like it with more heat, but I think I need to avoid peppers :sigh: . They've been giving me slight breathing issues after I eat them. I have no idea if just certain types, but I love the dried Thai chilis

Reactions: Emma JC
since we had a huge brunch we decided to have hummus with fresh veggies - carrots, celery, mushrooms, cucumber, olives, and I had a few whole wheat crackers left from Christmas so put a few shreds of violife on each and a green olive slice and broiled them for a few minutes - a few chips to finish up the hummus...

Emma JC

A country style one pot stew made with veggie mince, tomatoes, ww pasta, mushrooms etc served with yeast flakes.
A mango coconut pudding
A glass of chardonnay

easy bean dip with tortilla chips - chopped onion, jalapeno, zucchini, olive slices, spices into a small casserole dish with a lid, mix together then add a can of refried beans, mix, chop cherry tomatoes in half and position on top, lid on and in oven at 350 (175) until it bubbles nicely - served with some shreds of cheese on top and eaten with tortilla chips

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven and 1956
Red cabbage slaw with creamy walnut dressing, pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes.
A Wiener schnitzel.
A slice of veggie pizza with extra oregano to overpower the added cumin.
Coconut milk yogurt
A glass of chardonnay

A warm potato & cauliflower salad with diced frankfurters and a creamy walnut dressing/yeast flakes.
A couple of crisp breads
Coconut milk yogurt
A glass of chardonnay