Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

This was so good that I'm having it again tonight.
Ugh, I was just shopping and forgot sauerkraut :sigh:

I made a curry with red and green lentils, in a spice mix I've had for quite some time! Lots of veggies, and coconut milk.

I bought all the things for a hot/sour soup I'll make tomorrow, and be set for the week!

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Just making a curry with whatever veg we have left (chickpeas, potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, onion) using a yellow curry paste & coconut milk. To go with wholegrain rice.

I like the paste because it's so tasty you don't need any further seasoning - easy dinner :D

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I’ve been craving curry. I think I will make one if my next weigh in is successful. As long as I’m maintaining and not gaining I’m going to go for it.

I am also craving angel hair pasta. I might do that for lunch or dinner today.

Reactions: Emma JC
I was just at a store today that sold Cleveland Kraut--a local gourmet sauerkraut company. I was kinda interested, but they didn't have any flavor I liked! I really hate fermented spicy things. Not a kimchi fan at all! Then I forgot to look for Snowfloss sauerkraut, in a different section :dismay:. I hate when stores do that!
They didn't have any Beyond Sausage either, and this is the store that has the better prices. I'm not sure if it's selling out, or what, but the other store I looked at only had a couple brats

Just making a curry with whatever veg we have left (chickpeas, potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, onion) using a yellow curry paste & coconut milk. To go with wholegrain rice.

I like the paste because it's so tasty you don't need any further seasoning - easy dinner :D
I still have a very old container of Mae Ploy yellow curry paste. I liked it the first time, but not since. I feel I probably pitch it--but does curry paste go bad if refrigerated? I know it's kinda oily

I still have a very old container of Mae Ploy yellow curry paste. I liked it the first time, but not since. I feel I probably pitch it--but does curry paste go bad if refrigerated? I know it's kinda oily
I always refrigerate it once opened so should be ok! Probably only lasts for a few weeks once opened though - how old is it?

Air fried sliced potatoes with a sprinkle of cider vinegar.
Veggie nuggets also air fried
Brussels with a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
Kiwis
A glass of red wine and a glass of chardonnay or rather a 1/2 of each.