Music What's Playing In Your Head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This version is MUCH better than e.g. the Nirvana's one, though i like the instrumental arrangement by Nirvana. Moreover, Kurt Cobain doesn't seem to get the matter.:???:And he deliberately slightly sings off pitch sometimes, which must sound good in some cases, but it has the opposite effect on me, brrrr. I just don't like Kurt Cobain, despite his pretty face:shrug:.
I didn't even know he did a version of this. Until fairly recently, I only knew the Leadbelly version.

I will not listen to Cobain's (I was over that sh*t by college). The thought makes me cringe....

This one could be a soundtrack of a horror western movie:D:

Now, I don't dig country, but in the first few bars I already saw a film... of sorts... just my brain visualizing like crazy, won't stop without distraction. :tinfoilhat:

Would definitely work in a Tarantino-esque type flick.... ;)

ETA: Unrelated, but this is where I am right now....
I pay close attention to soundtracks.... I've directed & assistant-directed more than a few shows, and I made it my duty to put together pre-show, during-show, intermission, & curtain call music... it's a hassle but I quite enjoy it. It helps to complete the show, & the mood.

Last edited:
Now, I don't dig country, but in the first few bars I already saw a film... of sorts... just my brain visualizing like crazy, won't stop without distraction. :tinfoilhat:

Would definitely work in a Tarantino-esque type flick.... ;)

ETA: Unrelated, but this is where I am right now....
I pay close attention to soundtracks.... I've directed & assistant-directed more than a few shows, and I made it my duty to put together pre-show, during-show, intermission, & curtain call music... it's a hassle but I quite enjoy it. It helps to complete the show, & the mood.
Wow! I bow my head:up: Wow...:master::rose:

Wow! I bow my head:up: Wow...:master::rose:
What?? Why, for f*cksake?! LOL :confused:

Hey, head up, silly. You just got your seat-cane. Don't want a trip-n-fall 'cuz ya weren't lookin' where you were goin'.... :p

---- OK... gone way off topic... I'm signing off... sorry, gang... peace out. ----

What?? Why, for f*cksake?! LOL :confused:

Hey, head up, silly. You just got your seat-cane. Don't want a trip-n-fall 'cuz ya weren't lookin' where you were goin'.... :p

---- OK... gone way off topic... I'm signing off... sorry, gang... peace out. ----
"Peace out"!:D:sheep::sleepy:

While outside, I began absent-mindedly plunking the tab on my beer can (mainly to deter bats), ended up with this cadence.... :lol:

That's fine, I love Steve Martin... own that flick (almost watched it last week!), plus The Jerk & L.A. Story.... :D

Reactions: Val
Status
Not open for further replies.