Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
The music that circles around in your head and just.won't.go.away.

Until you hear something else, and then THAT gets stuck in your head. :p

I watched this long special on cable TV today about The Eagles, and now I have "Already Gone" bouncing around in my head over and over and over and over...

I was just posting in the thread about guilty music pleasures and now I have What You Need by INXS in my head. :D

An animated short about songs that you can't get unstuck from your head:

Reactions: Snowcone
Now I also have Squirrel Nut Zippers in my head. Different song.

"the D and the A and the M and the N and the A and the T and the I O N.
Lose your face, lose your name
Then be fitted for a suit of flaaaaaaaaames."

Reactions: Tom L.
I had Vex Red - Can't Smile (random:confused:) in my head the other day but for the last couple of days it has been Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles.

I was just posting in the thread about guilty music pleasures and now I have What You Need by INXS in my head. :D

I had a dream about Michael Hutchence last night.

I often get Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf stuck in my head. I'll hum it for days on end. It's been like that since I was a child.

Reactions: PTree15
Nessun dorma ... I was watching a video of a Pavarotti performance of it last night :D. I'm in opera mode. I went to my first opera on Monday night at the Met. La Traviata. It was incredible, I must say.

Last night I watched the second half of De-Lovely, the Cole Porter biopic, and the song Every Time We Say Goodbye has been circling in my head ever since. Natalie Cole sings it in the scene
where Linda dies.
It's a sad song. :cry:

I am watching tennis and the commentators keep saying the word "usher" and I have his song Yeah in my head.:dizzy:

:rofl:

On Thursday I went out driving to run errands and played the soundtrack from Mary Poppins to make the traffic more bearable. “Feed the Birds” has been circling in my head ever since. I love that song, but it’s been playing nonstop…

Reactions: Tom L.
Now I also have Squirrel Nut Zippers in my head. Different song.

"the D and the A and the M and the N and the A and the T and the I O N.
Lose your face, lose your name
Then be fitted for a suit of flaaaaaaaaames."
GAHHH! I was on a field trip for work this past week and that was one of the songs they played on the car's sound system. That song has serious earworm potential. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.