Airheaded Idiots Misrepresenting Veganism-An Observation

From this thread:
"emotionally motivated hippie weirdos"
"under-educated hippie vegans"
"My understanding of hippies shows a hedonistic lifestyle, throwing any perceived shackles to the wind. The whole "peace and love" message the hippy group had back in the day seemed to only apply to other humans, and only in some sort of faux way towards animals. "

Yea all right. Mate, I may swear but it seems that you didn't read the thread.
Unfortunately it is true that veg*ns aren't necessarily immune from bigotry of various types.

Sorry, I was annoyed when I wrote the other day. Now, I regret all the swearing. I'm too impulsive sometimes. I had worked on my dry stone wall and I might have lifted 500 kg in total... Plus a novel that I'm trying to write (and as I said I write in the most difficult french style). It got me on my nerves. I guess I'm far too emotionnal sometimes. My apologies.

Reactions: Mischief and Hog
@ Gaspard. Apologizing requires honor. Apparently, you have no shortage of honor.

Sorry, I was annoyed when I wrote the other day. Now, I regret all the swearing. I'm too impulsive sometimes. I had worked on my dry stone wall and I might have lifted 500 kg in total... Plus a novel that I'm trying to write (and as I said I write in the most difficult french style). It got me on my nerves. I guess I'm far too emotionnal sometimes. My apologies.
You're building a dry stone wall?! That's cool, and requires a lot of skill as well as a lit of heavy lifting.