The introductions thread

Hey, I have been vegetarian for a while, but now I am vegan. I feel like I need to make friends who are vegan, as well. I have a few friends who are dairy-free or vegetarian, but only one current vegan. I got into being vegetarian practising Buddhism, and then I realized that dairy and eggs aren’t any more compassionate
welcome to you, from just down the QEW

There are lots of friends for you to meet here. Congrats on your decision to go vegan!

Emma JC

Hello fellow vegans. I'm a 44 year old med-tech dude I am from eastern Pennsylvania but I've lived in Southern South Carolina for several years. Oh, and I've been vegan for over 17 years. I've rescued / fostered / and shared my home with dogs, cats, rabbits, and a ferret. Right now I just have two rescued cats.

This year I've put on a bit of weight due to several injuries. A broken foot two months ago and two weeks ago I fractured shoulder. This has been keeping from doing much. I'm trying to do the WFPB no SOS and I'm getting back in the gym next week and at least doing some treadmill and stairclimber for cardio until my doctor clears me to use my shoulder again

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hello fellow vegans. I'm a 44 year old med-tech dude I am from eastern Pennsylvania but I've lived in Southern South Carolina for several years. Oh, and I've been vegan for over 17 years. I've rescued / fostered / and shared my home with dogs, cats, rabbits, and a ferret. Right now I just have two rescued cats.

This year I've put on a bit of weight due to several injuries. A broken foot two months ago and two weeks ago I fractured shoulder. This has been keeping from doing much. I'm trying to do the WFPB no SOS and I'm getting back in the gym next week and at least doing some treadmill and stairclimber for cardio until my doctor clears me to use my shoulder again

Hope everyone is doing well!
Glad to meet you!
Much talk on WFPB

Hello again I drifted away because format of board is confusing what happened too the general part of forum like chat cafe and gripe? My mom just recently passed away from dementia. Both parents deaths now prompted me more to start up Veganism again in my life.

Those parts of the board are now opt-in. Somewhere, there's a setting to make them show up.

Welcome back! And I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs!

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
Hi folks,
I have been vegetarian for last few years. I am a 31 year old, Serbian living in NYC... Recently, I have been more passionate about inventing technological things, especially about causes I am passionate about. Hopefully, one of them will bear some fruits.
Looking forward to participate in this forum.
Thanks

Hi folks,
I have been vegetarian for last few years. I am a 31 year old, Serbian living in NYC... Recently, I have been more passionate about inventing technological things, especially about causes I am passionate about. Hopefully, one of them will bear some fruits.
Looking forward to participate in this forum.
Thanks

Welcome!