The introductions thread

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
This thread is for those who for whatever reason don't want to start their own introduction thread :) You can tell us as much or as little as you like about yourself. E.g. one or more of: where you live (approximately), your age, what kind of vegetarian you identify as or aspire to become (vegan, lacto-, ovo-, lacto-ovo vegetarian, something else ...), what your favourite foods / dishes are, how you found us. Or something else.

Hello everyone!My name is Everleigh.I have been vegan about 7 years and I am still finding I learn something new everyday.I don't think you could possibly know everything about this lifestyle as it changes all the time.I look forward to talking to you and being part of the community!

Hello everyone!My name is Everleigh.I have been vegan about 7 years and I am still finding I learn something new everyday.I don't think you could possibly know everything about this lifestyle as it changes all the time.I look forward to talking to you and being part of the community!

:wave:

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the sights and sounds, probably not the smells though. :p

Reactions: Everleigh
:wave:

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the sights and sounds, probably not the smells though. :p

R U kidding? The smells are wonderful here! All sorts of vegan and vegetarian goodies pour forth from this terrific place! And we've got a whole bunch of great cooks and bakers, too. :chef: Sniff away!

Reactions: Everleigh
Welcome and congrats on making the change to veganism :D 3 or 4 months is great, I think once the first week or so is over, it's all easier from there anyway.
Some of the smilies are great... some on the other hand :pumpkin:<- what even IS that? :p

Reactions: Quiet Vegan
Welcome QuietVegan! We're glad to have you here! :)

Thank you - finding my way round is going to be challenging, it feels BIG over here :weird:

Welcome and congrats on making the change to veganism :D 3 or 4 months is great, I think once the first week or so is over, it's all easier from there anyway.
Some of the smilies are great... some on the other hand :pumpkin:<- what even IS that? :p

Thanks for the welcome! That smilie really is a bit disconcerting, then again I got freaked out after watching In The Night Garden (a childrens tv show for anyone not UK based).