The introductions thread

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I'm Lauren and super interested in all kinds of food and diets! I've had a few health issues so going vegan for a while has helped me a lot. Also, I cook a lot and have been cooking vegan food for almost a year now.

I will publish my first book very soon. It will include my favorite plant-based recipes. Like and follow my Facebook page to get access to it when it's published: https://www.facebook.com/McCallisCookbooks :) The book will be free the first 2-3 days after it's published.

Happy to be part of this forum, and look forward to learning more!

Hi- i am Sanjana and i am a teacher at Raleigh. i have been vegetarian most of my life and my daughters have gone beyond me to consider becoming Vegan! So to be a more understanding mother i am here to learn! will share more as i absorb the vibes here! feeling good with the Welcome :)

Hi- i am Sanjana and i am a teacher at Raleigh. i have been vegetarian most of my life and my daughters have gone beyond me to consider becoming Vegan! So to be a more understanding mother i am here to learn! will share more as i absorb the vibes here! feeling good with the Welcome :)

Welcome!

Reactions: Deleted member 8238
Hi Sanjana :wave: and :welcome:

Reactions: Deleted member 8238
I was born in Manchester England November 1952 then emigrated to Canada November 1972 the day after my 20th birthday,

My name is Henry and this is me 2020 . . .

DJS_1586257695.png

Hello, the name is Thomas, I'm 33 and I'm based in the UK. Mostly Oxfordshire, which I travel around on the narrowboat on which I live with my partner. I/we've been vegan for about five years, for ethical reasons. I think I signed up just to discuss whatever with like minded people.