The Halloween Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, you can get a Halloween avatar simply by going to Google and entering Halloween images. Be sure to resize your chosen image to 200 x 200 pixels if it's not that already.

I don't know what to dress up as! We're going to a party so maybe a his & hers costume or maybe not. Help :s

Reactions: Everleigh
I might break my no haunted houses thing this year. I think they are not scary and just startling. I don't like very loud noises, strobe lights make me dizzy and I am very easily startled by people unexpectedly walking in the room or near me to begin with. f's birthday is the 28th and he really wants to go to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror nights, so we might go. The roller-coasters and other rides might make up for it though.

I don't know what to dress up as! We're going to a party so maybe a his & hers costume or maybe not. Help :s
Marilyn Monroe & Joe DiMaggio
Adam & Eve
Clyde Barrow & Bonnie Parker
Anne Boleyn & Henry the VIII
Cleopatra & Anthony
Cleopatra & Ceasar
Han Solo & Princess Leia

You could also do food too.It would probably be easier.

Peanutbutter & jelly
Mashed potatoes & peas
Peas & carrots

Last edited:
Reactions: hungryraccoon
:clap: Thanks, Amy!

y6aru7a9.jpg

esypyra7.jpg

043d9b41dbec9aaed14a6fa764d645f9_zpsb862ab5b.jpg

Dogs in Halloween costumes are funny.:D

I ordered some Halloween decorations yesterday. It's a bit early I know and I blame this thread Amy.:devil:
OMGoodness! Cute!
I had a gift card to Petsmart so after buying a bunch of litter and cat food, I bought fairy wings for Joon and a clown outfit for Bratt, lol. :D

Reactions: sallyomally
We don't normally celebrate Halloween, but there's no way I can let the opportunity to dress up three puppies pass me by! We're thinking Bea and the pups as Mama and baby Ewoks, and Mo as Princess Leia. The cats have already informed me they do not wish to participate.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.