Supper/Dinner Time ! What's on the menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, my boyfriend made falafel and brought it over, so I had a large salad with falafel patties and homemade hot sauce.
Tonight, I might get home late, so I don't know what I will feel like fixing. I don't have much left for produce, only a cauliflower, a couple carrots and some onions and garlic. I will either make a stirfry with ginger, tahini and liquid aminos, or I will make a soup, possibly with some curry added.

Reactions: thefadedone
I'm having a big salad tonight as I realised I still have a lot of veggies to use up in my fridge and I just bought loads more.:p I'm going to have lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, avocado, vegan coleslaw and add either baked tofu or vegan chicken pieces.

homemade hot sauce.

Recipe please?:)

I'm about to start a thing of beefless stew type thing using gardein beefless tips, carrots, celery, onion, seasonings and maybe some tomato sauce. Probably have it over either rice or pasta. And a bowl of fruit on the side, raspberries, blueberries, peach slices, strawberries and cherries. Plus also salad with lettuce and tomato and radish. I feel like I eat soooo much more now but I'm very very slowly gaining weight. It's weird.

We had pizza, because Mr Snot wanted it. I thought I might fancy it once it turned up, but I should have followed my instincts and ordered just for him. I only ate two slices.

I'm having a big salad tonight as I realised I still have a lot of veggies to use up in my fridge and I just bought loads more.:p I'm going to have lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, avocado, vegan coleslaw and add either baked tofu or vegan chicken pieces.

Recipe please?:)

My boyfriend makes it. I am not sure the proportions, but it's quite literally just dried chilis which can be purchased at most grocery stores, white vinegar and salt. You soak the chilis and blend them with the vinegar. He googled a recipe online, I don't really have all the detailed personally.

Not sure if I'd call it healthy, but it was definitely comfort food and delicious!!
Had a tofurkey hot dog for the first and it was the best tasting veggie hot dog I've had to date! :lick:
I also made vegan potato salad and baked beans. A very satisfying meal indeed! :lick: :lick:

I have so many vegetables!:rofl:I don't know how I'm going to eat them all before they go off. I think I might have to have a stir fry with rice and a big salad with avocado.

My boyfriend makes it. I am not sure the proportions, but it's quite literally just dried chilis which can be purchased at most grocery stores, white vinegar and salt. You soak the chilis and blend them with the vinegar. He googled a recipe online, I don't really have all the detailed personally.

Vinegar, hmm. I've never tried that.

Roasted sweet potato in their jackets topped with Hawaiian cowboy beans (add pineapple, ginger, molasses) and stir fried mushrooms in garlic, ginger, curry paste and mango chutney.

Status
Not open for further replies.