Supper/Dinner Time ! What's on the menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to the recipe. She adapted the her recipe from the same place I got mine, ultimate veggie burgers every which way. Basically identical recipe as the book though the book calls for 5 oz of spinach (vs 1 cup), an egg (vs egg replacer) and a shallot (vs spring onions). I use Bob's Red Mill egg replacer vs egg and I believe I've done it with a flax seed egg substitute as well. As far as the oniony stuff, use whatever, I even used yellow onions. Can go either way on the spices, red pepper or nutmeg. These things store in the fridge and reheat in the microwave well.

http://omnomally.com/2011/05/27/baked-quinoa-spinach-burgers/

Here's a link to the recipe. She adapted the her recipe from the same place I got mine, ultimate veggie burgers every which way. Basically identical recipe as the book though the book calls for 5 oz of spinach (vs 1 cup), an egg (vs egg replacer) and a shallot (vs spring onions). I use Bob's Red Mill egg replacer vs egg and I believe I've done it with a flax seed egg substitute as well. As far as the oniony stuff, use whatever, I even used yellow onions. Can go either way on the spices, red pepper or nutmeg. These things store in the fridge and reheat in the microwave well.

http://omnomally.com/2011/05/27/baked-quinoa-spinach-burgers/
Sounds delicious. This is going in my recipe box for sure. Thanks!

Making spaghetti tonight also and using beluga lentils in the sauce to make a "meaty" type sauce. Doing a salad on the side with lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots. Probably a bunch of cherries for dessert.

I haven't been eating too healthily lately so I'm making a bean chili and having it with a big salad and hot salsa.

We decided to have Happy Hour at home tonight. I whipped up some mini taco cups,buffalo tofu bites,garlicky potato bites,chips and guac and pina coladas.

That sounds lovely!

Reactions: sallyomally
Tonight I'm making chickpea cutlets with mashed turnips from the garden, gravy, and a salad with lettuce from the garden and orange slices on it.

I'm out of veggies to go on salads and almost out of fruit. Grocery shopping is a must tomorrow.

msf mini corn dogs...which are too awful for words and made me soooo sick.....never again will I buy or eat these.

peace:)

Vegan mince pie, onion gravy and chips with loads of ketchup!
Perfect for the foggy rainy night outside!

Probably have crumpets and tea for afters.

Reactions: AlmandineSky
Making chik'n marsala tonight using gardein chik'n. Having it over wide noodle pasta with a big salad on the side. Not sure what's on the salad yet as I've got to go grocery shopping in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.