Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I still have a good 4 cups of cooked pumpkin left and need ideas. It's kinda stringy so I would like to blend it, thinking pasta sauce
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emma JC
I had buffalo tofu sticks. I tried a baking recipe this time, but I think they need less cornstarch and a little salt. I made some vegan ranch to go with them. They were decent with the buffalo sauce and ranch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emma JC
I tried a version of buffalo tofu sticks from a recipe that I saw on youtube - basically cut in 1/2 inch slices and bake on a cookies sheet with a sauce on top, flip and more sauce - they were good but I didn't like the sauce as it had italian seasoning and poulty seasoning plus plus - next time I will keep it simpler and more in line with the spicy teriyaki type flavours that we prefer - served on rice with a side of brussel sprouts.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Leftovers: buffalo tofu sticks along with a bit of plain ramen noodles topped with vegan butter and pepper. I so need to go shopping, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Raven
I had olives and then vegan pizza at the restaurant last night followed by chocolate and vanilla vegan ice cream and cream with nuts. :yum
 
  • Love
Reactions: PTree15