I had buffalo tofu sticks. I tried a baking recipe this time, but I think they need less cornstarch and a little salt. I made some vegan ranch to go with them. They were decent with the buffalo sauce and ranch.
Tonight I made my first "autumn meal" of the season, and it would be great to share more photos.
Marinaded tofu, stir-fried with purple onions, orange bell pepper, green spices and pepper; served on steamed red potatoes, mushrooms and carrots.
I tried a version of buffalo tofu sticks from a recipe that I saw on youtube - basically cut in 1/2 inch slices and bake on a cookies sheet with a sauce on top, flip and more sauce - they were good but I didn't like the sauce as it had italian seasoning and poulty seasoning plus plus - next time I will keep it simpler and more in line with the spicy teriyaki type flavours that we prefer - served on rice with a side of brussel sprouts.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.