Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

a variation of enchiladas. I put roasted red pepper strips in the tortilla, and a mix of black beans, soy chorizo, corn, and rice and Aldi vegan mozz shreds to bind it all together. The sauce is just a can of blended chopped tomatoes and green chilis.
That should be dinners for the week. Now I'm having the leftover mix and tortillas as tacos and will make some black kale I just got

we had a similar meal last night, we intended to have tacos and had all the ingredients ready for insertion... when I opened the pack it smelled bad and when I checked the best before date I realized it had expired in December and the oil in the tacos had definitely turned rancid... so we tossed them and had the ingredients in/on whole wheat wraps instead - so taco meat, cheez in the wraps, a pica (olives, tomatoes, green onions) on top and greens, cheez and salsa also on top

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Leftover wholegrain brown rice with soya chunks, braised leeks & broccoli in a lemon pb butter sauce, plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes and a
drizzle of evo
Cinnamon flavoured apple crumble with coconut cream
Strawberry infusion/stevia

last night was pizza night once again and it was delicious and satisfying - pretty much the same, 2 round flat whole grain pizza crusts, pizza sauce with extra garlic powder sprinkled on, finely chopped mushrooms, green onions, green olives, cheez, 1 Fieldroast Italian sausage cooked then crumbled on top

Emma JC

last night was pizza night once again and it was delicious and satisfying - pretty much the same, 2 round flat whole grain pizza crusts, pizza sauce with extra garlic powder sprinkled on, finely chopped mushrooms, green onions, green olives, cheez, 1 Fieldroast Italian sausage cooked then crumbled on top

Emma JC
We are having pizza tonight. The One Planet Hawaiian. :)