Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Ww organic broccoli & chickpea ravioli in a broccoli vegetable with a hint of garlic stock plus a huge drizzle of evo
Raspberries & blueberries with Alpro soya/coconut milk yogurt/stevia
A glass of chardonnay

Reactions: Emma JC
I just had a pita with gyro seitan and FYH smoked gouda. Wish I'd gotten more of the gouda, as it's a favorite here and the discount store that carries FYH for $3.99 doesn't seem to be stocking it anymore! It was the most popular :( . I hate to going to other stores!

I actually disliked pasta most of my life until I found I like it MY WAY. Slightly overcooked, little sauce, and better the next day when it all gets absorbed and kinda dry. Yeah, I don't cook pasta for guests :weird: :bag:

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
had a very!!! unhealthy meal last night - poutine - lots of fries which I pre-seasoned with garlic powder, cayenne and paprika - made some brown gravy and sprinkled some mozz cheez shreds on the chips then piled on the gravy.... it was 'okay' and got rid of my honey's craving for it, for now

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

had a very!!! unhealthy meal last night - poutine - lots of fries which I pre-seasoned with garlic powder, cayenne and paprika - made some brown gravy and sprinkled some mozz cheez shreds on the chips then piled on the gravy.... it was 'okay' and got rid of my honey's craving for it, for now

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I've never had poutine. They don't seem to eat it on the west coast.:D