Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I went out for dinner and had zoodles in arrabiata sauce and melted cheeze which I didn`t enjoy. :(
A freshly baked bread roll with evo.
Craig`s vanilla cashew ice cream which tasted fabulous.

Yesterday I had buckwheat mixed with tomatoes, onions, beans, chilli flakes; topped with mustard & lemon juice. I put some leafy greens on top, alongside whole grain bread. Very nice. For dessert: I took a slice of the whole-grain bread, spread almond butter and banana on top of it, added dates, cashew nuts, and tahini on top. Also very nice.

A smoked paprika af Quorn breast with a broccoli cashew bake plus a tossed romaine
heart salad with vinaigrette and yeast flakes.

Brambleberries and mango with Forger`s cashew probiotic yogurt plus sweetener.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had the rest of the pizza for a late lunch with a big salad so I'm very full up.

I was going to do mushroom "pizzas" with sauce, veggies and vegan cheese on top. I will see how I feel later.

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
A couple of days ago, for dinner- I had buckwheat mixed with chickpeas, onions and tomatoes, topped with leafy greens and a simple mustard & light soy sauce dressing, and whole wheat bread on the side. For dessert: my staple mix of banana with dates, dried fruits and nuts (I used walnuts), topped with Tahini. All very good.

Yesterday I had a vegetable powerhouse soup - with leafy greens, onions, potatoes, carrots and tomatoes- accompanied by whole grain bread. For dessert: I had another slice of whole grain bread and spread banana on top of it, and topped it with dates, dried fruits, nuts and tahiniā€¦all nice