Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Mashed potato, steamed spinach, asparagus, carrot, pumpkin and crispy grilled tofu with green tomato relish. Got enough left to make bubble and squeak tomorrow for lunch.

Reactions: Emma JC
Went out to a restaurant in the Old Town last night< I had spahgettini (white and overcooked) with fresh tomatoes (unripe)
basil and evo. The pasta was so disappointing and tasted nothing like homemade.:worried:
Black olive foccacia/ciabatta with lots of evo.

I had a carb overload and indigestion afterwards. It`s so difficult to have a wholesome plant based option over here in most
restaurants

We had a Thai takeaway today. One was a coconut curry style and the other was a dark soy based dish. I can't remember the names off hand but both were tofu based and both were served with generous portions of rice.

yum, delicious spaghettini aglio y olio type meal - lots of garlic, green onions, olives, asparagas, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms with nutritional yeast - a side of sliced baguette both w/w and white

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I went out last night and had BM burger with Dijon mustard, smashed avocado and sliced tomatoes.
Sweet potato chips with chili flakes.

Craig`s vanilla flavoured cashew ice cream which is to die for.